"Woolacombe Bay" and "Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks" are trading names of Golden Coast Sporting Villas Ltd and Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village Ltd. The four individual Park names trading under these companies are:
- Golden Coast Holiday Village
- Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village
- Twitchen House Holiday Village
- Easewell Farm Holiday Village
Customers at Golden Coast Holiday Village and The Old Mill will be making a contract with Golden Coast Sporting Villas Ltd and customers at any one of our other three Parks listed above will be making a contract with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village Ltd.
This application owned and maintained by Golden Coast Sporting Villas Ltd who provides marketing, sales and administration services to all companies trading as Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks uses reasonable care to make sure that the information appearing on this application is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions do occur and the information may not be complete or up-to-date. Therefore the user should not take the accuracy of the information for granted. Any specific facts should be checked directly with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks.
The materials contained in this application are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks does not accept any responsibility for any loss, which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site.
Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer.
It also covers what we ask from you to help us keep your information up to date.
When we ask you for personal information, we will:
• Make sure you know why we need it
• Only ask for what we need
• Protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t
• Make sure we don’t keep it longer than necessary
• Only share it with other organisations when the law allows
• Not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, or pass your details to other websites
• Not make your personal information available for third party commercial use without your permission
In return, we ask you to:
• Give us accurate information
This helps us to keep your information reliable and up to date.
You can get more details on:
• How to find out what information we hold about you and how to ask us to correct any mistakes
• Any agreements we have with other organisations for sharing information
• Circumstances where we can pass on your personal information without telling you, for example, to prevent and detect crime or to produce anonymised statistics
• How we check the information we hold is accurate
• How to make a complaint
By contacting us via our web site contact form.
For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data-sharing issues, you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation
Golden Coast Sporting Villas Limited is registered as a data controller under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Registration No 01224359) and a description of how we use personal information is included on our entry on the data protection register which is maintained by the Information Commissioner's Office.
Under the EU Data Protection Regulation Golden Coast Sporting Villas Limited has a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We have procedures and security features in place that aim to keep your data secure once we receive it. We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass your details to other websites.
Information we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you browse our websites, use our mobile apps, take part in promotions, competitions, surveys and questionnaires about our services, and when you buy one of our products online, over the telephone or on any of our premises. This includes:
• Your personal details, including your address, email address, phone number and date of birth
• Your account login details, such as your username and the password you chose
• Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to email@example.com
• Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used and when using our mobile apps
• Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the app
• Information about you when you click on one of our adverts, including those shown on other organisations' websites
• Information about your purchases including what you bought, when and how you bought it, how you paid for it and payment information
• Social preferences, interests and activities
• Relevant medical data and any special, dietary or disability requests
• Live and recorded CCTV images, IP address and browser details collected in or in the immediate vicinity of our holiday parks and other premises
• Details to allow you to access our services and transactions e.g. an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for). This helps us to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Provide you with information about our services if you want it
- Request sensitive permissions like accessing the camera, microphone, contacts or data on your phone
We need to process your personal data so that we can manage your account or booking, provide you with the products and services you want to buy and help you with any orders and refunds you may ask for.
Disclosing your information
We may need to pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our website policies and other agreements.
Links to other sites
Access to your information and contacting us
Name: Aidan Glover
Role: Data Protection Officer
Company: Golden Coast Sporting Villas Limited
Address: Station Road, Woolacombe
Postcode: EX34 7HW
Tel: 01271 870 343
Log files allow us to record visitors' use of the site which we use to make changes to the layout of the site and to the information in it, based on the way that visitors move around it. Log files do not contain any personal information about you or information about which other sites you have visited.
Other information we collect
We collect different kinds of information from visitors to our website:
• Requests for information
• Registration details for some areas of the site
• You can send us your feedback directly using the contact form on our website. We do not pass on any of your personal information outside our organisation when dealing with your enquiry. We will not use any information you supply for any other purpose without first seeking your permission.
Where your details are held in our tracking system these are archived after we have dealt with your enquiry and deleted after 12 months.
Requests for Information
We need to record your personal contact details to be able to respond to, and track the progress of, your request. We do not pass on any of your personal information outside our organisation when dealing with your enquiry unless you have given us permission to do so. We will not use any information you supply for any other purpose without your permission.
If you register an interest in receiving regular updates from the site your details will be kept for three years unless you request to have your information removed before that time. You have the option to check the details supplied by you, to update these details, or to remove your name from any mailing lists by using our contact form on our website.