The Woolacombe To Me mobile application software (app) hosted on the Apple iTunes App Store (Apple devices) or the Google Play store (Android devices) (the ‘App Site’), once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (the ‘Device’).
Any of the services accessible through the App (the ‘Services’).
2. In order to utilise the App and/or its Services, the following user requirements must be met:
i. The user must be over 17 in order to download and use the App.
ii. If alcoholic or age-restricted products are purchased, the purchaser and any intended consumer must be over 18 and able to provide valid ID, on request. If no Valid ID can be shown then no refund will be applicable.
iii. The App requires a PayPal account or suitable payment card to process orders.
iv. Admission and service at licensed premises are subject to licensing laws.
3. We accept no responsibility for any damage or data loss caused to your device as a result of downloading the App. In the case of ‘jail-broken’ phones – owing to the compromised security as a result of the ‘jail-breaking’, there is a real risk of data breach.
4. It is at the manager’s sole discretion to refuse service to any individual or to make any other decision which is aimed at promoting or adhering to the licensing objectives, including promoting any internal or venue specific policies/procedures.
5. All products and offers are subject to availability. Alternative products or refunds may be offered, where appropriate, at the manager’s discretion.
6. If you are concerned about the presence of allergens in our food or drinks, please ask a member of our team for assistance
7. If you experience technical issues when using the App (for example, if the App screen freezes, payment is interrupted or you are charged twice for the same order), these may be resolved by speaking to a team member.
8. If your order is refunded, owing to product/offer availability or as a customer service goodwill gesture, it will usually be processed in the following way – through the venues till, with the funds being returned to the card within 48 hours.
9. We apologise, but it is not possible to amend or cancel orders, once placed.